Direction: Very amateur
Cinematography : Average
Screenplay : Good
Locations : Okay
Playback music : Poor
Acting : Average
The opening credits are appreciative. The nature of the screenplay of wasting no time in coming to the topic is interesting. The writer builds up the story to create anticipation. Comedy and tragedy has blended well in the screenplay. Acting of the lead actor is comparatively better. Most importantly, the film ends happily, giving a positive message.
1. Though the screenplay has been presented well, the basic story is very common and familiar.
2. Moreover, the title of the film reveals the message of the film. So what's the purpose of watching the film?
3. The character sketching of the girl is very poor. Girls are showcased very inappropriately and indecently. Wish it was so easy to make girls fall in love with you!
4. Except for a shot where the lead actor walks over the fallen pieces of paper(symbolizing his broken love) which is commendable, the direction is very poor throughout the film.
5. All in all, a below average film that can entertain you but you won't regret missing it.
Rating (Out of 5 stars)