Cinematography by Allan
Editing and Vfx by Selva Kumar
Rakesh , Harith
Direction: Can be better
Cinematography : Amateur
Screenplay : Amateur
Locations : Better
Playback music : Better
Acting : Amateur
A tamil drama short film. Locations are cool. The editing software and the camera used bolds the film to some extent. VFX is appealing.
1. First of all, the selection of the script is bitter. The story seems to be something like a bed time tale for kids.
2. Though the video quality is good, a experienced cinematographer is essential. Cinematography can have been better.
3. The tone, the screenplay and the editing totally blunts the story and makes it blind.
4. Acting is considered to be one of the major flaw.
5. There seem to be a unlogical scenario and the graphics created for the falling of bag from the hill top is notable and amateur.
6. Though the sound mixing is better, voice recording is notable and amateur and can have been better.
Status : Amateur
Rating : 1 out of 5 stars
Bottom line : Unlike a horror film. Not recommended.