Cinematography by Karthik, Durga Devi
Editing & Sound Design by Abhinav Sunder Nayak
Associates: Rajavel, Manivannan
Designs & Post Production: Nayak Studios
The film is directed by Yes Kay under the banner of 'Light-On Talkies'.
Direction: Neat and good
Editing: Very good
Cinematography : Can be even good
Screenplay : Good
Locations : Good
Playback music : Apt and good
Acting : Very good
A appreciable initiative from the debutant director Yes Kay (screen name). Editing grabs the attention and provides grip throughout the short film. Characterization is carved well. Cool locations. A very good start. Every aspect is good. Tamil phrases typed in English words for subtitles is appealing. Reactions of the dog are cute.
1. Seems like girls are been criticized with respect to their colour but it is the way most youngsters behave.
2. Cinematography for 'VTV' music played scenes can have been even more better.
3. Seems like the character Pravin in this short film is imitating Actor Vijay however leaving out originality concerns, his acting was good.
4. Dialogues at select scene(s) seem to be dry but editing discloses it's impact to make the scene(s) interesting and cheerful.
5. Display of tamil title for this short film can have been good however may be there would have been no Tamil fonts with the editor.
Status : Sorbet
Rating : 4.1 out of 5 stars
Bottom line : For youngsters. A short film with commercial touch.
Review strictness : 2.8/5