Production: A.R Murugadoss, Fox Star Studios
Direction: Very Good
Camera works : V. good
Screenplay : Brisk
Locations : Apt
Playback music : Chill
Acting : Appealing
Engeyum eppothum has evidently appealed tamil audience and seem to be a sleeper hit. It's a different film where a normal man can locate his/her reflection. Thanks to the producer A.R Murugadoss. Everything is well executed specially the bus shots in which jimmy is neatly used. Prominent roles played by Jai and Ananya have reassured their talents again after the sucess of their debut project(s). The appreciable thing is the characterization. Most roles being played by new comers has helped the director to project the audience's attention to the subjects (the two couples). The theme is good. The collision scene has been visualized effectively. Cheers to the technicians. A chill, entertaining film for tamil audience. Cinematography and music score have contributed much to the film.
1. One can compare the scenes of Final destination with the collision scene in
2. The scenes for cooking up to build sympathy and emotion during the collision can have been done even well.
3. The newly maried couple tend to over perform but it is the real way how truly a newly married couple behave*
4. The suspense being broken in the opening dilutes the tension and shock of the audience.
5. The end clip insist about speed driving however the bus collides by destiny that is due to the sheet hiding the driver's view. It can have varied but still the tension persist.