Director's name : Vikarnan Ashok
Direction: Very good
Cinematography : Good (Notable)
Screenplay : Good
Locations : Very good
Playback music : Very good
Acting : Realistic
First of all, cheers to whole crew of "Semma Gaandu" for making such a remarkable project appealing to the emotions , inferior thoughts and feelings of Assistant directors. The script , the screenplay and direction has saved the audience from losing their patience even a second. Specially the screenplay was notable. Kiran, Vikarnan and other co-actors have lived with their roles. Cinematographer exhibited his new style of capturing at many scenes and the editing was good so. Viewers can find something new in this and the texture of film making was so good that it seem to be a inspirational work for budding short film makers.
1. Disclaimer is something strange but has catered the attention of viewers however resemblance of certain stars was found in an explicit way tending to raise issues.
2. This film still holds some foul / "bad" words that were not censored or replaced with beep sounds so this film is recommended for only adults.
3. The climax can have been done well catering a solution to this issue since the plot seems like these 3 guys are gonna do something however since the climax was different , the film still resists it's likes.
4. Cinematography at certain scenes seem like they are shot from hide out however a new texture like feel is affixed in minds of viewers.
5. Editing and Re-recording can have been even more good.
Status : Very good
Rating : 3.5 out of 5 stars
Bottom line : Adults only. Must watch once.
Review strictness : 3.5/5
Other important links : > Interview of Vikarnan Ashok