Director's name : Senthil Nathan
Cinematography : Average
Screenplay : Good
Locations : Good
Playback music : Average
Acting : Average
A good initiative from the director. Screenplay is something which adds spice to this story. Thanks to the director for choosing this concept. Editing in opening credits is appreciable and raises the tension of the story. Comedy sequences in between the story is entertaining. Locations are cool. Fight sequences are really appreciable since it had depicted the reality like how a village guy will fight and how will a nerd kidnapper respond to it.
1. In one or two scenes , the comedy doesn't works.
2. The story can have been worked out well. The tension seems to be in less proportion.
3. Casting can be even more good.
4. Focus of camera , reaction of the artist are to be checked.
5. It is that what is needed for the script can be filmed since the attention of the script seems to fall on the village guys with slightly high proportion than the kidnappers. Moreover the script can be built with logical scenario like the smart idea (shown in this film) that going to Coimbatore city circle to call since the police would search only in the city.
6. Re-recording in certain scenes reflect that they are re-recorded. Re-recording for ambient sounds can be even more good.
Status : Good
Rating : 2 out of 5 stars
Bottom line : Screenplay holds the script. Can have done even well..
Review strictness : 3/5