Director : Ganesh Kumar
(CDTV Best short film director 2010 awardee)
Direction : Very good
Editing : Excellent
Cinematography : Excellent
Screenplay : Excellent
Locations : Superb
Playback music : Excellent
Acting : Good
The overall comment for 536 is "excellent" . The aspect provoking to comment "excellent" impartially goes to the editor of the film "536" , Abhinav Nayak. 536 is an excellent team work. The small boy Guru's acting was nice. Venkat , the main hero has lived with his character. Cinematographer K.B Prabu's angles delight the audience.
1. Panning can have been used which enhances the look and feel.
2. There is almost no female cast in "536". If there are female cast , the film will be even more good and liked.
3. Some music score was extracted from few tamil movies. In order to retain the originality , the director should opt for a music director.
Status : Very good
Rating : 4 out of 5 stars
Bottom line : Must watch film
You will find this interesting :
1. Interview of K.B Prabu , Cinematographer of 536
2. Interview of Abhinav Nayak , Editor of 536
3. Interview of Ganesh Kumar , Director of 536
4. Interview of Venkat , Hero of 536